Apple Sour Cream CoffeecakeFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- Coffeecake shopping list
- ½ cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ½ teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 apples, pared and cored, sliced thinly shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- ½ cup sugar shopping list
How to make it
- To make the coffeecake batter, cream together butter and sugar; add eggs and extract. Beat well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with sour cream, blending together to a smooth batter.
- Mix topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Spread ½ of batter into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Top batter with apple slices.
- Sprinkle ½ of topping mixture over apples.
- Cover apples and topping with remaining ½ of batter.
- Sprinkle batter with remaining topping.
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool on rack for 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- NOTE: You can make this in a greased 9x13 pan, also, reducing the bake time to about 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating8 people
Hi Krum... long time and this is a great recipe! I'll rate it 5. Thanks.berry in loved it
Yep this is definately a 5, great post.henrie in Savannah loved it
My Mom made this all the time whilst I grew up, when she passed I couldnt find it. It was my favorite. I have been looking for sour cream coffee cake for a while TY TY TY Never had it with apples will try that the second time!cmon68 in Windsor loved it