Toffee Dream PieFrom cabincrazyone 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in crushed bars until partially melted. Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Beat cream until thick. Gently fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream.
- Spoon into baked pie shell. Chill until firm, at least three hours.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and whipped cream, and serve.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating5 people
My favorite candy bar is a Heath Bar(but I haven't had one in ages)this sounds soooo good! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
OMG...how did I miss this one??? LOVE IT!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
I agree with all:)) My favorite candy bar is Heath and i will have to make this. Bookmarked! I wiah I could make heath bars!cmon68 in Windsor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!