Toffee Dream PieFrom cabincrazyone 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in crushed bars until partially melted. Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Beat cream until thick. Gently fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream.
- Spoon into baked pie shell. Chill until firm, at least three hours.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and whipped cream, and serve.
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating5 people
Oh now, this is decadent, love all the ingredients!
yummmmmmmmmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
My favorite candy bar is a Heath Bar(but I haven't had one in ages)this sounds soooo good! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I agree with all:)) My favorite candy bar is Heath and i will have to make this. Bookmarked! I wiah I could make heath bars!cmon68 in Windsor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!