Monkey StewFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a 5 qt. Dutch oven (or larger stock pot), brown ground beef then drain off grease.
- In the same pot, add back the ground beef and the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, onion powder and 4 cups of water.
- Heat to a simmer boil. (Using medium heat)
- Add the potatoes and cook covered on low-med for 1 ½ to 2 hours until the potatoes are done (stirring occasionally).
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating19 people
Oh... better after to read the recipe. Great... Thanks for share it!berry in Riverside loved it
Thank you so much for adding this recipe!! Its one of my favorites!!4jenna in Independence loved it
This is my kind of recipe! I love the name!egravinapooh in Acra loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!