Sliced Baked PotatoesFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut potatoes in thin slices but not all the way thru. Put potatoes in a baking dish and fan them out slightly. Sprinkle with salt and drizzle each with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the herbs. Bake in a preheated 425 oven for about 50 mins. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with the cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake another 10-15 mins until lightly browned and cheeses are melted and potaoes are soft.
People Who Like This Dish 18
- kathijo1230 Kissimmee, Florida
- mathanro Nowhere, Us
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- shepherdrescue Lake Forest, CA
- modelsmom Worcester, MA
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- flavors Algonquin, IL
- hayleesgrandma Waldron, AR
- dragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Plus 8 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating9 people
Give an Irishman a new potato dish and you know it's going to get made! Thanks!!!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I'm putting these on the menu for next week. Thanks for an awesome post. :)coffeebean53 in Charlotte loved it
these are great...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it