Ravioli With Balsamic ButterFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
- 18 to 20 oz store bought (frozen works great here) ravioli - ie mushroom spinach is nice. shopping list
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup toasted, chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan shopping list
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar. ( make it a good one) shopping list
How to make it
- Place the walnuts on a small baking pan, and toast in the oven on broil for a few minutes... not much.. judgement call on this one. Then set aside.
- Bring large pot of salted water to a rapid boil over high heat. Add the ravioli and cook 4 - 5 minutes, until tender but firm to the bite.
- Drain ravioli and place in large platter.
- While the ravioli is cooking, melt and cook the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat stirring occasionally. When the butter's foam subsides and begins to turn a golden brown (~ 3 minutes) turn off the heat. Let the butter cool ~ 1 minute, then stir in the balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer the ravioli to the saucepan with the balsamic brown butter and coat the ravioli thoroughly.
- Spinkle the toasted walnuts and Parmesan over the Ravioli.
- Serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating14 people
I love this recipe....but I'm somewhat worried about you if you watch Giada's show *only* for the recipes.... LOL!kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Pssssttt.....[I've got a similar one Coming Soon to a Website Near You.... Linguini with Walnut Lemon Cream Sauce....but, Shhh...don't tell anyone]
:)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Great recipe! hey, I want my own show now!!! LOLgreekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!