Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops And PeachesFrom wolfpackjack 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup bourbon shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or light olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes, or dash red hot pepper sauce, such as Frank's X-tra hot sauce. shopping list
- 4 thin loin pork chops (bone-in or I prefer boneless) shopping list
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted, and skinned shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow Tupperware (or other resealable) container, stir together the bourbon, honey, soy sauce, oil, ginger and black pepper and the pepper flakes or hot sauce.
- Add the pork chops and peaches and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill (or place a grill pan over medium-high heat if cooking indoors). Clean and oil the grill grates well.
- Place the pork and peaches on the grill reserving the marinade. Cook, turning once, until nicely browned on both sides and cooked through, ~ 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan on the side burner, (or indoors on the stovetop or in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave) bring the marinade to a boil. Simmer briefly until marinade reduces slightly ( have to kinda place this by sight and feel).
- Divide the pork and peaches evenly among individual plates and spoon the sauce over them.
- Serve Immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookwolfpackjack Raleigh, NC
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!