Cuban GuacamoleFrom flanboyanteats 6 years ago
- * 2 Haas avocados shopping list
- * 5 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped shopping list
- * 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- * 1/4 cup red onion, diced shopping list
- * 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- * 2 tsp salt shopping list
- * 2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- * 1.5 cup fresh pineapple, small chunks shopping list
- * 1/4 cup red pepper, chopped shopping list
- * 1/4 cup tomato, diced shopping list
- * 1 tsp cumin * (you don’t have to, but I think it’s great to add) shopping list
How to make it
- Peel avocado and place in medium serving bowl, scooping out all of it with a teaspoon.
- Mash avocado with fork, allowing some chunks to remain.
- Stir longer if you want a smoother dip.
- Add cilantro, garlic, onion, tomato, pineapple, red pepper, salt and mix well.
- Add olive oil and pepper to taste.
- Mix again.
- Serve and please do enjoy!
- Serves about 5.
The Cookflanboyanteats Atlanta
The Rating8 people
Hey, there it is - delicious and perfect. Great post, Bren - you rock! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
Can't beat that!!!!!!!!!!!gingerlea in Tampa loved it
Great Post... I love Guacamole, but there is not difference with Mexican Guacamole, am I right?
Yummy.berry in Riverside loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!