Lemon-garlic Chicken Asparagus And PotatoesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- vegetable oil Spray (I use olive oil Spray) shopping list
- 2 large baking potatoes shopping list
- 2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium lemon shopping list
- 1/2 C fat-free, low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 4 medium garlic cloves shopping list
- 4 skinless chicken breast halves with bone (about 6 ounces each), all visible fat discarded shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1/2 C fresh, soft Whole-Wheat bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 pound asparagus spears, cut diagnally into 1 1/2-inch pieces shopping list
- 2 Tbl. snipped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 15 X 10 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet or the bottom of a large broiler pan with vegetable spray.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 6 wedges. Place on the baking sheet with the skin side down. Brush the wedges with 2 tsp. oil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grate 1 tsp. lemon zest. Set aside. Squeeze 2 Tbl. lemon juice into a small bowl. Stir in the broth, remaining 1 tsp oil, and garlic.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Add the chicken. Brush the chicken and potatoes with the broth mixture. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper, then bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Brush the potatoes with the pan juices. Add asparagus.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the potatoes and asparagus are tender.
- To serve, sprinkle with parsley and lemon zest.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Healthy and delicious, not always found together lol Love the flavours in here. Thanks for sharing :)danadooley in Singapore loved it
LMAO That darned recipe bot recommended this AGAIN and I fell for it AGAIN, not realising it was your recipe and I'd already seen it *chuckle* I guess if you love something, then you just love something! Well, seems like there's only one way to get t...moredanadooley in Singapore loved it
Forget the salmon tonight, I' making this instead, yum. I love lemon chicken and greek flavors together. Thanks for the easy delicious "Healthy" post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!