Oven Fried ChickenFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray large baking dish or pan with cooking spray.
- Put butter in dish and place in hot oven to melt.
- Put salt and flour into a gallon size bag and shake to combine.
- Take out one piece of chicken at a time from buttermilk and shake off excess then put into bag and shake to coat well.
- Then place into butter in baking dish.
- Repeat with other pieces.
- Bake 25 minutes then turn over and bake 30 minutes or until juices run clear and chicken is browned.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating16 people
I made this tonight, but added paprika and fried in oil and it was THE best fried chicken we ever had. It was so crunchy and crispy on the outside and moist and tender on the inside. My 5 year old daughter had thirds and she never does that!! I Loved...morebarngoddess in Quinlan loved it
This is really good chicken... I followed the recipe.... it was a keeper for sure....Thanks Gem.....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
i have been looking for this! A must-try this weekend for sure!srabb in Boston loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
CrockPots Are Cool Again854 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Good Down Home Southern Food195 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Five Or Fewer180 members