MACHO CASSEROLEFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 2 -8oz Cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1-8 oz. Pkg cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 6 green onions, chopped finely shopping list
- 1-8 oz. Pkg egg noodles, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 C. cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef with garlic.
- Add salt, sugar and tomato sauce and simmer.
- Combine Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, and Onion.
- Spray 2-3 qt. casserole with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2 of the noodles and 1/2 of the tomato sauce mixture in bottom.
- Layer with Sour Cream mixture.
- Top with remaining noodles and tomato sauce mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating11 people
looks good. thankscheryilyn in Salem loved it
Yep, that's a meat and taters thing, I love it to. Thanks G.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
OH YEAH! Loving this one!!!!! Great post!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Tried And True24 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
We Love It But135 members