Chicken Salad Croissant SandwichesFrom ruskingirl 8 years ago
- 3 cooked, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in very small bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 small granny smith apple, peeled, cored and diced shopping list
- 20 red, seedless grapes, quartered shopping list
- 2 stalks celery, diced shopping list
- 1 green onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans or walnuts, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 sour cream shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayonaise shopping list
- 4 croissants, split shopping list
- butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first ten incredients.
- Mix yogurt, sour cream and mayonaise together, add to the chicken mixture. It depends on how creamy you like your salad and if you want it a bit dryer or wetter, start with half the amount of yogurt mixture and add more as needed. Also, you may play with the seasonings, some people even enjoy a bit of curry.
- Butter the inside of croissants and lightly toast in a frying pan.
- Fill the croissants with the salad. You can add some lettuce and sliced tomato on top of salad if so desired.
People Who Like This Dish 66
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating6 people
Yuummm.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I'm going to add your sandwiches to my Easter buffet table for my guests. The recipe sound wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
THIS LOOKS VERY GOOD THANK YOUminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!