My Own Maid RiteFrom knoxcop 5 years ago
- 2 pounds good hamburger shopping list
- 1 large yellow onion, diced finely shopping list
- 4 tablespoons mustard (just the yellow table mustard is best) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons black ground pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 12 oz. can Pepsi shopping list
How to make it
- Brown hamburger, chopping finely. Drain well in colander by spraying with hot water. Return to pan.
- Add finely diced onion, mustard, sugars, spices and Pepsi.
- Simmer until Pepsi liquid is almost absorbed/thickened to a consistency for making sandwiches.
- Place onto a fresh hamburger bun, cover with cheese if desired.
- *note* Some people might liken the consistency of the sandwich to a "sloppy joe," but it's very much different. Milder, sweeter, and addictive!
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating7 people
Great sandwich, us northern folks need to stick together even if we no longer live up north. You got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
woohoo!THANKS JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Looks like a winner to me...dave
wolfpackjack in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!