GORILLA BREADFrom cajunspices66 7 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 tsp cinnamon or more depending on your taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cans 12 oz 10 count refrigerated biscuit shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter and brown sugar over low heat, stirring well; set aside.
- Cut the cream cheese into 20 equal cubes. Press the biscuits out with your fingers and sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon sugar. Place a cube of cream cheese in the center of each biscuit, wrapping and sealing the dough around the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the nuts into the bottom of the bundt pan. Place half of the prepared biscuits in the pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, pour half of the melted butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle on 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Layer the remaining biscuits on top, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar, pour the remaining butter mixture over the biscuits, and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of nuts.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Place a plate on top and invert. Make a pot of drip some coffee and share.
The Cookcajunspices66 Pineville, LA
The Rating5 people
Easy to make and sooo delicious - thanks so much! Great post...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh yes this does sound great, I'm going to have to try this one. Have you looked at my Land of Nod recipe on my home page, your family would love that one too. You got a 5 on this one from me. Have a Blessed day and a fun weekend.henrie in Savannah loved it
This is great!! Thanks for sharing.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it