Mexican Crunch SaladFrom magali777 7 years ago
- FOR THE SALAD shopping list
- 16 cups of varied kinds of lettuce. shopping list
- 11/2 cups of parsley without stem shopping list
- 3 cups of jicama cut in small cubes (it's a fruit, if you can't find it substitute for cucumber. shopping list
- 2 cups Panela cheese (it's a soft, and light kind of cheese, (you can substitute for any kind of soft flavor cheese) shopping list
- 3 cups of carrots cut in juliane shopping list
- 3 cups of fried tortilla cut in juliane (you can by the selection of tortilla chips for salads) shopping list
- 3 sliced avocados shopping list
- FOR THE DRESSING shopping list
- 3 canned chipotles shopping list
- 1 cup coriander leaves shopping list
- 2 tbsp. diced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup white vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup extra vigin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp. broth shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 2 tsp. mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp.maggi seasoning sauce shopping list
How to make it
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 1.mix all the ingredients leaving at the end the olive oil.
- FOR THE SALAD
- 1. Toss the varied lettuce with the parsley.
- 2.Put the jicamas, carrots, cheese, avocados and tortillas over the lettuce.
- 3.Pour the dressing.
- You can make it hotter by adding 1 or 2 more chipotles, I advice you go one by one.
The Cookmagali777 Mexico, MX
The Rating16 people
This looks wonderful, I love substantial salads like this for dinner.sunny in Portland loved it
Si que se ve buena.Mañana la hago.sogg in Mexico DF loved it
That dressing sounds incredible! Saved and thanks for the post. This too is a 5.grandmommy in Nashville loved it