Melt In Your Mouth Swiss SteakFrom marky90 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the meat into palm sized pieces and pound them out just a little and salt & pepper them.
- Dredge the meat in flour and shake off excess and brown in a skillet in olive oil.
- Mix the gravy with worcestershire sauce in a large bowl, add tomatoes, then spoon out 1/3 of the gravy into a large baking pan and place the meat evenly in pan and cover with remaining gravy.
- Cover the pan with a lid or foil and bake in a pre-heated 325 degree oven for 3 hours. Remove foil or lid and bake for another 1/2 hour and let sit for 20 minutes before serving.
- This is even better the next day. Enjoy!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating13 people
You got my five! Thanks for such a good recipe :)donman in Hammond loved it
You have my 5 also, this sounds really good, must hurry up and make this one before the weather gets scorching hot here.henrie in Savannah loved it
Love this because it is so easy and very tender. Grumpy hubby was not-so-grumpy when he had this for dinner! Ha! After 25 years I know what pleases his palate...thanks for the boost in brownie points. Now where is that deep dish pizza recipe? To...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!