Baked Sweet PotatoFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Wash the sweet potato well and bake in a toaster or conventional oven on 350 Degrees for 2 hours or until soft.
- Grind the cinnamon stick in your coffee grinder until powder like, same with the nutmeg.
- Slice the sweet potato into halves and salt to taste, add 1 pat of butter to each half and then sprinkle with the fresh ground cinnamon and nutmeg and serve.
- You won't believe how much flavor the cinnamon and nutmeg make this side dish fantastic!
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating14 people
I love them fixed like this - my favorite! Thanks so much, Marky...lunasea in Orlando loved it
Sweet potatoes are absolutely wonderful, and I am sure this freshly ground cinnamon gives a tremendous burst of goodness!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Okay, first I wanted pizza, now I just want to go to the local market and pick up a few sweet potatoes to bake.
::She murmurs:: The healthy alternative does not sound that appealing right now though...
Be...moreebonyeyedenigma in Seattle loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!