Rice and PeasFrom romagourmet 6 years ago
- 300 gr of rice, shopping list
- 1 little peace of bacon shopping list
- italian extra virgin olive oil, shopping list
- butter, shopping list
- ½ garlic clove, shopping list
- 1 onion, shopping list
- 1 kg of fresh peas (not frozen), shopping list
- 1 cup of parmesan cheese, shopping list
- vegetable consommé, shopping list
- parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Fry in extra virgin olive oil a mixture of garlic clove, butter and bacon.
- Join minced onion and make it just blond.
- Add peas, cook it for ten minutes and therefore join the rice, mixing careful.
- Cover with abundant consommé (made with assorted vegetables) and let it evaporate mixing often.
- When rice is cooked add butter and Italian Parmesan cheese.
- Finish the dish with minced parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating13 people
Oh Yes... this is the one! So simple.. and good!
Thank U so much! I grew up eating this.. Wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I love rice and peas. This looks so good, thank you for sharing. Worth a 5.danadooley in Singapore loved it
I love that. In Hungarian it is also called risi-bisi. :)chriesi in Zuerich loved it