Ritz Mint Cookies Like Girl ScoutsFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt Mint Chocolate Chips in microwave. (About 1 -1/2 minutes)
- Stir till creamy
- Dip crackers in chocolate.
- Put cookies on wax paper.
- Freeze till set.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- stellajean Nowhere, Us
- travelengal Nowhere, Us
- picturgirl Morris County, NJ
- lilliancooks Long Island, NY
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- sandygalesmith Saint Joseph, MO
- annieamie Los Angeles, US
- gwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- pleasantvalleycabins Logan, OH
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating9 people
Okayyy...I left a comment and it disappear-ed....hmmmm.
If this ends up showing twice, I apologize.
Someone made these cookies at Christmas and they were so good and very close to the 'famous' ones. Great post, hon - thank yo...morelunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh this sounds quick and easy, you got my five.
Check out the one I posted about 4 months ago it's called Girls Scouts Thin Mint Cookies.henrie in Savannah loved it
Wow yum easy!!gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!