Lime Cream Cheese FreezeFrom henrie 8 years ago
How to make it
- Line a 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending
- Over sides of pan. Mix baking crumbs and butter; press firmly onto
- Bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
- Speed until creamy. Gradually add limeade concentrate, beating until
- Well blended after each addition.
- Add 3-1/2 cups of the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until Well blended. Spoon evenly over crust. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 min. Before Serving. Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles before cutting Into squares to serve. Top each serving with about 1-1/2 tsp. Of the remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle evenly with lime peel.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating13 people
love it henrie keep them coming youre fantasticminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
You know I cant resist lime or cream cheese or chocolate! This is fabulous, GF!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds wonderful and I am sure it will be a big hit with the family!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it