Shrimp WrapsFrom linebb956 8 years ago
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 TB. ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. cayenne shopping list
- 2 TB. olive oil shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced shopping list
- 4 oz. hot jalapeno jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno, chopped shopping list
- 4 large flour wraps (or flour tortillas) shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 TB. sour cream shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tsp. adobo sauce shopping list
How to make it
- To make sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl until smooth.
- Combine salt, pepper, cumin, paprika and cayenne. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and saute until cooked through, about two minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze lime over shrimp.
- Evenly distribute lettuce, tomato, cheese and jalapenos over the bottom third portion of each of the four wraps.
- Divide shrimp over the other ingredients on the wraps.
- Drizzle with desired amount of sauce.
- For each wrap, fold in sides and roll up from the bottom.
- Slice in two and serve.
- I don't have adobo sauce.. so I am using Tabasco chipotle with sour cream and mayo mix.. with some cilantro...
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating8 people
Oh yes anything shrimp...love this lin.
Did you post it just for me? :)mrtnzangel8 in SW loved it
looking foward to trying this one.I on my way out the door just wanted to say have a great weekend.you got my 5grizzlybear in loved it
Oh! this recipe looks absolutely delicious!
thanks! super post!
Magalimagali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!