The Green Vodka DrinkFrom noir 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the lime juice and sugar in a bowl and whisk to dissolve the sugar.
- Pour half of this mixture into an electric blender, add 1 cup vodka and 4 cups of ice and blend until smooth.
- Divide among 4 glasses, such as margarita glasses.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately with lime slices for garnish.
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating14 people
Oh baby....lime juice and vodka kissed with sugar? Count me in....I know I'll be loving this elixir. Thanks so much, Noir!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Mmmm... I LOVE lime drinks! Rather well timed, Noir, cause I just bought a new blender -- let's see how the ice crusher works... :)
Great post, TY.kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
this has got my name all over it, of course in a chilled pint glass with a sugared/fresh lime juiced rim....yummers - ok I know its only 11:00am - but after reading some threads in certain groups - I could use one! loldivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it