Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom jeannej 5 years ago
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, paprika, pepper, salt, garlicpowder, onion powder and cayenne. Sprinkle a good amount of the rub over the tenderloin (you will have leftovers; store in an airtight container at room templ for up to 2 weeks), and massage the rub into the meat.
- Preheat grill
- Place the pork on the grill and cook for 5 min.
- Roll it a quarter turn and cook 5 min. longer.
- Continue cooking and truning until done, about 155 degrees internally. This should take 20 min.
- Let rest 5 min. before slicing into 1/4-inch thick slices
- caloies: 450; fats:10 grams (22% of calories); cholesterol:220 milligrams; carbohydrate: 13 grams; fiber:1 gram; protein: 72grams;
- sodium:922 milligrams
The Cookjeannej Raleigh, NC
The Rating13 people
OMG.....how did you know pork tenderloin is one of my favorites on the grill?.....A must try...I took the liberty of putting this in marinades, rubs and glazes.....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Wow, does this ever sound great. I am bookmarking it and giving a high 5!ruskingirl in Harrison Twp loved it
Sounds fantastic. I love tenderloin, especially grilled. Great recipe. you've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it