Crockpot Chicken and krautFrom sday5 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray the crock with Pam
- put in the package of thighs usually around 8
- Rinse the can of Kraut and put over the top of the chicken
- Pour 1/2 bottle of salad dressing over the Kraut
- Sprinkle the caraway seeds over the top
- I always start chicken 1 hr. on high and then move to low heat for the rest of the time. I do this recipe 8 to 10 hours. It is so tender you will have trouble removing it from the crock.
The Cooksday5 Smalltown , KS
The Rating8 people
Sounds unique and delicious to me - thanks so much for the recipe!
~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Yummy, I had this one and I liked it a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Good recipe, love chicken and craut. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!