Ham and Potato ChowderFrom mrtnzangel8 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 medium onion, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced ham shopping list
- 1/2 chopped celery shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced raw potatoes shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 4 cups milk shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, melt butter and saute onion, ham and celery.
- Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and add flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add milk and return to heat. Warm slowly--do not let boil.
- If not served immediately and soup thickens, add warm water to thin to desired consistency.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating9 people
Yum. Nice one, Ang.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
This is right up my alley.....All I need is a pan of cornbread to go with it..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This one works for me! Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!