Chili Lime Crab Cakes With Chipotle Avacado MayoFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- crab cakeS shopping list
- 1 lb.Backfin crab Meat shopping list
- 10 saltine crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 tsp. Oriental chili garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tsp. lime juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- MAYO shopping list
- 1 medium avocado, roughly mashed shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mayonnaise, chili powder, avocado, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl and blend well.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently combine crab meat, crackers, egg, ranch dressing, garlic paste, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Form into 4-6 crab cakes.
- Saute in olive oil until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with dollops of avocado mayonnaise.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating12 people
well we just boiled up the first of this years crab catch and I am sure crab cakes are on the menu soon!! thanks for the postravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
Yum, yum, yum...!auntybea in Vernon loved it
Wow weee - that sounds so delicious, Sparow. I love everything about it and cannot wait to taste these beauties. Thanks so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it