Gimmemore Potato and OnionFrom ronnymarcus 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut onions in half (lengthwise). This makes it easier to slice 'em.
- Slice onions thinly
- Wipe the tears from you eyes and take a sip of wine.
- If the phone rings, Tell them to call later
- Slice potatoes into slightly thicker slices.
- Mix (preferably by hand), potatoes , Onions, Salt, & Oil .
- Put everything into a pot
- Cover pot and place on very low flame for about 1 1/2 - 2 hrs
- Don't worry, It won't burn. The Onion will supply all the liquid that is needed
- Take another sip of wine
- Mix GENTLY every 1/2 hr. (If you mix it too much it will become mush)
- Where did all the wine go?
The Cookronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
The Rating14 people
these sound very comforting! Great recipejett2whit in Union City loved it
Greatness. I love this one. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Would this work in a crockpot??anitagae in loved it
Back To Basics346 members
Basic Essentials58 members
Onion Junkies100 members
Welcome To GroupRecipes30 members
Mad About Potatoes65 members
Pass The Potatoes103 members
Holy Hot Potatoes Batman60 members
Cheap N Easy53 members
Recipes By You103 members
Slow Cookers Unite48 members