Gado Gado sauceFrom shine 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup peanut oil shopping list
- one small onion, minced shopping list
- one tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- one tablespoon minced ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 chunky peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until just beginning to brown. Add the garlic and ginger, cook until fragrant -- about one minute.
- Add the lime juice soy sauce, and peanut butter, heat until it begins to summer.
- Add the water, reduce the heat to medium low, and mix well. Simmer until the sauce thickens, about five minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookshine Rainier, WA
The Rating12 people
Sounds like a great sauce.
Thanks,cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
I will have to give this a try it sounds great.debwin in Toronto loved it
This is one of my favorite sauces ever and I make it regularly. So you definitely get a high 5 from me on this one...thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!