Crockpot LasagnaFrom acmichael 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 1 lb, hot sausage shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped shopping list
- 6 to 8 garlic gloves, minced shopping list
- 1 can (29 oz)tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cp white zinfandel shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1 package (8oz) lasagna noodles shopping list
- 4 cps (16 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 cps (12 oz) small-curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, cook beef, sausage,onion and garlic over med. heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt and oregano; mix well. Spread a fourth of the meat sauce in an ungreased 5-qt slow cooker.
- Arrange a third of the noodles over sauce (break the noodles if necessary). Combine the cheeses; spoon a third of the mixture over noodles.
- Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Pour 1 cup of white zinfadel over top of lasagna.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender.
People Who Like This Dish 55
The Cookacmichael Boaz, AL
The Rating9 people
Thank you sooo much. I made this lastnight and ended up with extra company at the last minute. Was a huge hit and everyone got fed! Yum Yum!!star19080 in Tucson loved it
Wow I love crockpot cooking looks like agreat recipe i give you a 5 thanks:)kimberry in Mesa loved it
Just the thing to try out my new crock on. Thanks.Bon Appétitelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!