Tinkerbells - Garlic - Feta Cheese- SpreadFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 2 -cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 -teaspoon salt shopping list
- 12 -ounces cream cheese, chopped, and softened shopping list
- 8-10 ounces of feta cheese, crumbled shopping list
- 1/2 -cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 -teaspoon crushed marjoram shopping list
- 1/2- teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1/4 -teaspoon crushed thyme shopping list
- 1/4 -teaspoon crushed basil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix garlic and salt in a bowl until of a pasty consisitency.
- process garlic mixture, cream cheese ,feta cheese, mayonnaise, and all spices, in a food processor until desired consistency.
- spoon into a crock or bowl
- chill covered for 2 hours.
- serve with assorted crackers or pretzels.
- may store in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- makes 1-1/2 cups
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating12 people
I agree, this totally does sound amazing. Love it. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Tinkerbell thank you for this Garlic and Herb Feta cheese spread, I have the perfect Baguette recipe to go along with it.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I love the sounds of this spread! Love everything in it!auntybea in Vernon loved it