Hot Caramel Apples Crockpot StyleFrom zena824 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel about 3/4 inch off the top of each apple; place in a slow cooker.
- Pour juice over apples.
- Fill the center of each apple with 2 tablespoons of sugar, 3 red hots, 1 tablespoons of butter and two caramels.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours or until the apples are tender.
- Serve immediately with whipped cream if desired.
- 4 servings.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating14 people
oh yeah this sounds really good with the hot cinnamon candies too! Home-made ice cream in the freezer and Hot Caramel apples in the crockpot! What a great team. Wish I had some now!!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Zena, I logged in just in time, I see - this sounds sooooo good, and it's so easy...love those crockpot desserts! I've never tried it for cooking up some apples, but what a perfect idea - we will try these for sure!!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This is a really great way to make these apples! I'm really loving your recipe and will definitely make this dish! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe! I can't wait to try it.annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!