walnut caramel mousse cakeFrom ahmed1 6 years ago
- 1 9inch chocolate cake, split into half shopping list
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3 tbsp powder sugar shopping list
- caramel mixture: shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup walnut ground shopping list
- 3 tbsp walnut halves shopping list
How to make it
- Place one cake half into loosed bottom cake ring on your serving platter.
- Whip the heavy cream with the powder sugar until soft peaks and chill while you make the caramel mix.
- Heat the sugar over medium heat until melts and golden brown in color. Add the butter gradually and stir until melted. Take off the heat and add the heavy cream gradually. Set aside to cool completely stirring occasionally.
- Fold only 1 cup of the cooled caramel mix. Into the whipped cream and then fold in the ground walnuts. Add 2 tbsp of the walnuts halves and fold again. Pour over the chocolate cake half and smooth the top. Chill for 4-5 hours. Pour the rest of the caramel mixture over the top and sprinkle with the rest of the walnuts halves.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating16 people
This sounds very good Ahmed! And it's very pretty. I have a dinner I need to take a desert to, I think I'll take this with me.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
wow a super great cake recipe love it thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
OH AHMED..... im in love !!!!...........dreamy and elegant.....Mmmmmm..........i love it !!!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!