Fabulous And Fast Cream Cheese FrostingFrom lanaco 6 years ago
- (This is for a bundt cake size, so double this for 2 layers!) shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- (About 1/2 C Chopped toasted pecans, if appropriate for the cake I am making) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar and salt, beating until blended.
- mix in vanilla.
- Add nuts if used.
- Stir in vanilla.
- (you may also add other things like coconut or sprinkles if you like)
- Yield: 1 2/3 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cooklanaco CLAYTON, GA
The Rating11 people
This is a winner so easy and good to got my 5 and got it saved to.
Silversilverqueen in Albany loved it
Great...saved and will make very soon for ME cause it just sounds too good to share. ^5 and welcome to GR.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Wonderful!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!