Crab SpreadFrom lincolntoot 7 years ago
- (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. dry sherry shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part Skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained, flaked shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- Assorted veggies, crackers or use corn chips (Scoops work well) shopping list
How to make it
- BEAT cream cheese and sherry in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add shredded cheese, crabmeat, red peppers, parsley and black pepper; mix well.
- PRESS cream cheese mixture firmly into plastic wrap-lined 3-cup mold or bowl; cover. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm.
- UNMOLD crab spread onto serving plate. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese; press into crab spread to secure. Serve with veggies crackers or corn chips.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooklincolntoot Freehold, NJ
The Rating13 people
YUM!!!angelgal in New Philadelphia loved it
You are becoming the crab queen! Crabhappychick may just have to bow to the queen....lol. I'm heading to MD on Friday and bring back lots of sweet, sweet Maryland crab - will have to try this or one of your other ones. Making MD crab soup with frie...morecrabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I can never get enough recipes with crab in them..thanks!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!