Grandmas Mushroom BisqueFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 3 tbsp diced onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 3 cups rich vegetable stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp sherry shopping list
- 1/2 cup lowfat (not fat-free) plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onion in 2 tbsp of the water until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and remaining water, cook 7-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Sprinkle in flour and stir in well.
- Slowly add the stock and sherry, stirring constantly. Cook 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, salt and pepper just before serving.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Nice flavor. Yogurt curdled a little even after off the heat.
See Grandmas Mushroom Bisque for more slurpings.
11/25/15pointsevenout in Athens loved it
love mushroomsherby in Albany loved it
Great job jo jo, this sounds fantastic. Love a good creamy mushroom soup. This is on the to make list for this weekend. Thanks for another great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Soup Is Good Food564 members