Peanut Butter Lip GlossFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together in a small microwaveable or heat-resistant bowl .
- Heat in the microwave (or on top of a double boiler) until the mixture just begins to boil (1-2 minutes in the microwave).
- Stir well.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Stir and allow to cool completely.
- When cool, spoon into a clean container with a screw-on lid.
- You may place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to speed up setting time.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating10 people
Go Jett more peanutbutter buddy. thanks great tip great recipe.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yeehaw! Another for my 12 year old. Just hope I can keep her from eating it! LOL!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it
All these lip glosses! Finally a way to Erin in the Kitchen!!!morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!