Latin Roasted PotatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus more to grease pan shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1-1/2 pounds potatoes cut lengthwise into 1/2" thick wedges shopping list
- 1 medium white onion cut into 1/2" thick wedges shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 4 lime wedges shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425.
- On lightly oiled baking sheet combine 1 tablespoon oil, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes and onion then toss to coat evenly and bake 25 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bake 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Transfer vegetables to large bowl then add cilantro and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Toss slightly then serve with lime wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating10 people
This is wonderful sounding and I have just the chicken dish to prepare alongside. The lime is the perfect touch. YUMMY!notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
this recipe sounds delicious...I will be bookmarking this to try soon. Great post.debwin in Toronto loved it
I am deft gona make this for Sunday lunch..... thanx for sharing with ustinadc in Cape Town loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!