Maple Whiskey SalmonFrom elgab89 7 years ago
- 2cedar planks shopping list
- 1 side of Atlantic salmon cut in 8 pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup whiskey shopping list
- 6 tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- salt and pepper - depending on your taste shopping list
- 1sprig thyme shopping list
- 1 sprig tarragon shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn oil shopping list
- dash of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the cedar plank in water overnight ( the better soaked, the smokier it gets).
- 1 hour before barbecuing, mix in one bag the salmon and the rest of the ingredients and let it marinate. Before barbecuing, discard the thyme and tarragon sprigs.
- Preheat Barbecue to 400F.
- Reduce heat to 300F and barbecue salmon on the planks with barbecue lid closed for about 15 minutes.
- This recipe works well if you sear the salmon in the pan instead of grilling it, just in case it is raining outside.
- Bon appetit!
The Cookelgab89 Toronto, CA
The Rating13 people
I know I would love this. I love salmon and maple. Great post. You have my 5. What an adorable picture of your kitty.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Really great ingredient list- Bravo Elenaki!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Mmmmm sounds wonderful!jett2whit in Union City loved it