Four Layer DessertFrom mrtnzangel8 8 years ago
- 1/4 lb. margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 c. flour shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese shopping list
- Lg. ctn. Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 c. powdered sugar shopping list
- 2 sm. pkgs. instant chocolate pudding shopping list
- 3 c. milk shopping list
How to make it
- First Layer: Melt butter; mix with 1/2 cup pecans, flour, and sugar. Spread in bottom of oblong pan and bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Second Layer: Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip; spread over cooled First Layer.
- Third Layer: Two small boxes instant pudding mixed according to directions with 3 cups milk poured over Second layer.
- Fourth Layer: Spread remaining Cool Whip over Third later and sprinkle with remaining nuts.
People Who Like This Dish 42
- shellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- chogz Nowhere, Us
- oceansbreeze Nowhere, Us
- fishtrippin Estelline, SD
- margaretlynne Nowhere, Us
- speedy7501 Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- essentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- lilianatimofte64 Nowhere, Us
- tteerryy Nowhere, Us
- Plus 32 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookmrtnzangel8 SW, MO
The Rating16 people
Ive had this before...many times... its always a hit every where Ive had it....This is really good!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I LOVE this, never had the recipe though.. always someone else made it.. Yippeeee I have it now!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Looks really good hon!organicmama in loved it