Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Roll CookiesFrom mrswilliams 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 2 tbsp. milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- caramels shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375.
- Whisk together dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix together melted butter and sugars.
- Add egg, yolk, milk, and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Add white chocolate chips and pecan pieces.
- Chill dough for about 30 minutes.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet by rounded tablespoons. Bake for 15 min. or until golden brown.
- Rotate baking sheet for even browning.
- Cool completely.
- Melt caramels with a little milk then drizzle over cooled cookies.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating13 people
Oh man these look n sound great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Sounds heavenly!cleardayz in Brighton loved it
Oh my! These look wonderful!Here is a 5 for you.And thank-you!jeffsgirl in Medford loved it