Sour cream chickenFrom dmajor 8 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breast shopping list
- 1 pound of sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups Italian style bread crumbs shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk egg with milk.
- Dip chicken into egg wash and then dredge in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet
- Fry chicken in oil until lightly brown on each side.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
- Stir in sour cream and chicken broth.
- Place chicken in shallow baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sour cream sauce over chicken.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve over hot rice or egg noodles.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating14 people
This sounds wonderful! I'm bookmarking!dynie in Marietta loved it
This sounds sooo yummy im...oh i see how to rate now duh! anyway you got my 5cocinera in Webster loved it
This sounds just great!joe1155 in Munchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!