Luscious Lemon MuffinsFrom blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, separated shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- cinnamon-sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks; mix well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add alternately with lemon juice to the creamed mixture.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter with lemon peel.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until light golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Yield: 9 muffins.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating13 people
these sound great... anything with lemon will catch my attention..high 5 for youpeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yummers!! Thanks and hi 5 !!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Well Blueeyes you have created a real winner with this Luscious Lemon Muffins Recipe.Lemonis one of my favorite ingredients and this recipe shows why it is so popular.
Michaeltrigger in loved it