Gorganzola Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in BaconFrom witchywoman 7 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1/4 cup gorganzola cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots shopping list
- 1 clove minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced Italian parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 strips thick sliced applewood smoked bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels.
- Cut a slit into each half approximately 2 inches long and about 1 to 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Combine gorgazola, shallots, garlic and parsley in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide gorganzola mixture in half and stuff in chicken breasts.
- For each breast, wrap 2 strips of bacon around and secure with toothpicks.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
People Who Like This Dish 15
- bowlerbills Nowhere, Us
- bellasmom Queen Creek, AZ
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mommyluvs2cook Santa Fe, TX
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- jimrug1 Peoria, IL
- asheats BIG BEAR LAKE, CA
- mrfiletmignon Virginia Beach
- sharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Plus 5 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookwitchywoman Longview, WA
The Rating12 people
This sounds wonderful, my boyfriend is just starting to get into the world of blue cheese, I think I might try this recipe with him, but maybe use a milder danish blue cheese. Although gorganzola is one of my favorites!!!
I just love this recipe...moreasheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
Oh, wow, this I have to try. Saved it!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Wow!! What's not to like. These sound delicious... Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it