Our Favorite Snickerdoodle CookieFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 cup butter (I do not recommend substituting margarine) shopping list
- 1½ cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2¾ cups flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¼ teaspoon salt shopping list
- Mix together in a small cereal bowl or plate: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the butter and sugar; add eggs.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until all is blended.
- Roll cookie dough into balls (1½" - 2" diameter, depending on how big you want them) and roll each ball in the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and press each ball down with your fingertips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until just lightly browned around edges.
- Remove cookies from pan; cool on waxed paper.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating13 people
Love snickerdoodles! got my 5 of course.. hugsssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I had these back in grade school!! Haven't had them since. Thanks for the recipe!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
Oh yeah, this is our favorite cookie as well. This sounds like an excellent version. I will be making these Saturday, thanks for a high 5 post my friend.chefmeow in Garland loved it