Peanut Butter Cup BarsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients except chocolate chips and knead to make a soft dough.
- Spread mixture onto a cookie sheet then top with melted chocolate chips.
- Chill until firm then cut into squares.
People Who Like This Dish 23
- missymina Nowhere, Us
- janiceaustria Metro Manila, Philippines
- ginnilynn Nowhere, Us
- tracydiziere Phoenix, AZ
- aussie_meat_pie My Kitchen, AU
- karlyn255 Ypsilanti, MI
- cookingguru Dayton, OH
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- sassysue Dayton, OH
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- Plus 13 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating16 people
Wow a peanut butter delight high 5. thanks woops already voted love it anyway thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
wow a peanut butter delight high 5. thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great Recipe. I love Peanut butter so I will have to try this one. Gets my 5. Thanks, Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it