Key Lime CakeFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 small box lime gelatin shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1 1/3 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/3 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- whipped cream (garnish) shopping list
- Key lime slices (garnish) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Add eggs, oil, orange juice, vanilla extract and lemon extract.
- Beat until well blended. Pour batter into a 9 x 13-inch pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven. Let stand in pan 15 minutes or until almost cool. Prick cake all over with fork. Drizzle thoroughly with Glaze. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, cut into squares and top with whipped cream and lime slices.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookmountainmama Heaven, WV
The Rating15 people
This sounds really delicious and delightful. And I love anything lime. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe - and welcome to Group Recipes! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Very nice done! Thank you for posting iT!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
made this before, very nice!midgelet in Eastern loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!