Boiling Water PastryFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients until smooth
- refrigerate until cold.
- It will be quite watery looking when you place it into the fridge, but will be hard on removal. Then, it is workable.
- When working the dough, try not to handle it too much.
- Too much handling will only toughen it, and it will not flake as it should.
- The completed dough freezes and refrigerates well for use later on.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating10 people
Sounds great!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Ahhhhhhhhh Elaine..I have not done this one
in awhile and about time for pies!!
Thanks and a high 5!! :-)lanacountry in Macon loved it
THANKS Elaine! I have never been any good with pastry. Hopefully, this recipe will solve that problem. But - what do you mean by 'too much handling'? Do you mean I can't roll it out much, or what?
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!