Dawns Pumpkin Nut CookieFrom marky90 6 years ago
- 2 Cups flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 TBS cinnamon shopping list
- 1 TSP baking soda shopping list
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 shortening (Yes, use Crisco) shopping list
- 1 Cup raisins shopping list
- 1 Cup Chopped nuts (Walnut or pecan) shopping list
- 1 TSP vanilla shopping list
- Cream Cheese Frosting: (Optional) shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- Mix all till smooth and creamy! shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the first for ingredients in a seperate bowl, set aside.
- Mix the last six ingredients, cutting in the shortening.
- Mix half of the dry ingredients, with the wet and mix. Slowly add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Use a table spoon and put cookies on greased pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes, but check after 10 minutes when using
- a dark cookie sheet.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool.
- Frost with Optional Cream Cheese Frosting!!! YUM Thanks Lura
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating14 people
Oh Marky baby - these cookies look and sound SO delicious. I love pumpkin, so these cookies will be mine shortly. Thanks so much! Hugs, Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
Oh Yummmyyyyy looks great Marky friend.. I a gonna
'do' these!! :) Like this much better than pie!! :) HIGH ^ ^ ^ ^ ^5!lanacountry in Macon loved it
Marky, These are really yummy looking. I love pumpkin and will have to try these out. Would it be too much to ice them with a cream cheese frosting??? Great post.lura in Welcome To loved it