Chocolate Cake in a MUGFrom mcboo 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a microwave safe MUG:
- Add dry ingredients to mug, mix well with a fork.
- Add egg, mix thoroughly.
- Pour in milk and oil and vanilla, mix well.
- Add chips, if using.
- Put mug in microwave, and cook for three minutes on 1000 watts.
- Cake will rise over top of mug--do not be alarmed!
- Allow to cool a little; tip onto a plate if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cookmcboo MN
The Rating20 people
Tried this last week and it was a hit at my house!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
Great post. Gets 5 forks from me. Lucycardinal54 in Cuthbert loved it
I just made this, had to give it a try, it's great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it