CESAR ROCCAS BLUE CHEESE SALAD DRESSINGFrom thegoldminer 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 quarts Best Foods mayonnaise shopping list
- 3/4 lb. Crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. sour cream (1 large container and 1 small) shopping list
- 1/2 quart (1 pint, 16 ounces) buttermilk shopping list
- 1 oz lemon juice (fresh or the kind in the veggie section in yellow plastic squeeze bottle, Italian) shopping list
- 3/4 ounce Worchester sauce shopping list
- 1/8 ounce cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- Sprig of parsley (chopped and optional) shopping list
- 2/3 yellow onion chopped fine shopping list
How to make it
- Use a whisk to mix ingredients.
- Will refrigerate for about two months. Makes 2 and 2/3 quarts.
- Better if allowed to age a day or two before using.
- I like to get a extra blue cheese to sprinkle on top of each salad.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating7 people
This is the BEST, Goldminer, thanks, thanks for this post!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Goldminer, this is the most wonderful dressing! I have put it on baked potatoes, sandwiches, spinach salads, and vegetables. Next I am going to slather it on a BLT with your wonderful baked bacon!!! It is the blend and mix of all that makes it so ver...morerosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
WOW!This really looks good.I may have to try this soon.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it