Chicken Salad PuffsFrom mrswilliams 7 years ago
- Puffs: shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- chicken salad: shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon raisins shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill shopping list
How to make it
- For puffs:
- In med. saucepan combine water, butter, and salt. Boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating dough until smooth after each addition.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool.
- For chicken salad:
- just mix all ingredients together.
- To assemble, cut tops from puffs and remove the dough from inside.
- Fill with chicken salad and replace tops.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating11 people
Nice presentation!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yum! These sound really good. I like the raisins with chicken salad...even craisins are an option.jett2whit in Union City loved it
nice........thank u-markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it