Chicken Salad PuffsFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- Puffs: shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- chicken salad: shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 stalk celery, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon raisins shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/3 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill shopping list
How to make it
- For puffs:
- In med. saucepan combine water, butter, and salt. Boil.
- Add flour all at once and stir vigorously. Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball.
- Remove from heat and cool 10 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating dough until smooth after each addition.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drop by heaping tablespoons onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool.
- For chicken salad:
- just mix all ingredients together.
- To assemble, cut tops from puffs and remove the dough from inside.
- Fill with chicken salad and replace tops.
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating9 people
Nice presentation!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Yum! These sound really good. I like the raisins with chicken salad...even craisins are an option.jett2whit in Union City loved it
nice........thank u-markymarky90 in Dearborn loved it